Avontuur IV Shared New Year's Eve Boat Party
5-Hour Party | 19:45 – 01:00
Monday 31st December 2018
About our Shared New Years Eve Boat Parties
One of the best places in London to see the fireworks on New Year’s Eve is from a boat on the river Thames. We have numerous shared New Year’s Eve Boat Party Cruises and private charters to choose from.
Our 5-hour shared New Year’s Eve boat parties depart from Westminster Pier on-board large Class V passenger boats. All of our shared boat parties are £160 per person and include selected beers, ciders, wines, soft drinks, a cold finger buffet and a disco.
The boats will be tastefully decorated with festive decorations and twinkling Christmas lighting creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere on-board. The interior spaces are heated and feature fully licensed bars serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines, & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine & Champagne are available for purchase).
A live DJ will be playing music on the dance floor throughout the evening where you can dance the night away. The finger buffet will be served in the saloon where you can relax and take in the sights of Central London’s greatest landmarks as we cruise through the city.
At midnight, you can head outside to the open deck to marvel at the midnight firework display and welcome the New Year in style.
About M.V Avontuur IV
Facilities On-Board M.V Avontuur IV
- A 3-story vessel with air-conditioned & heated interior.
- Limited tables & chairs in the saloon.
- Standing space on the large open top deck.
- Fully licensed bar serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine, Champagne & snacks are available for purchase).
- A lower disco deck & dance floor.
- Toilet facilities at the back of the saloon.
- 5-hour boat party on-board M.V Avontuur IV.
- Limited seating in the heated saloon.
- Cold finger buffet, including vegetarian options (other diets catered for on prior request.)
- Selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks free from the bar.
- Festive décor on-board the boat.
- A live DJ playing music throughout the night.
- A river view of the midnight firework display.
Monday 31st December 2018
19:45 | Boarding
20:00 | Departure
00:45 | Return
Cold Finger Buffet Menu
- A selection of sandwiches & tortilla wraps
- Cocktail sausages
- Miniature sausage rolls
- Miniature scotch eggs
- A selection of vegetarian of sandwiches & tortilla wraps
- Vegetarian Quiche
- Vegetable Samosas
- Onion Bhaji
- Cheese & Onion Pastries
Book Champagne Tickets
Pre-order your New Year’s Eve Champagne, order today and and collect your Champagne from the bar on New Year’s Eve.
M.V Avontuur IV Gallery
*Terms & Conditions
Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
Any description of food and drink that will be available is an outline of what is usually available on-board during the event, the food & drink available is subject to change without prior notice. Should a product become unavailable we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is found.
Any fireworks display described is not provided by Viscount Cruises, if a display is cancelled Viscount Cruises Ltd. hold no responsibility. Should a display be cancelled we will operate a “party cruise”. Any view of a display is subject to navigation restrictions enforced by the Port Authority.
The vessels saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. The vessel does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the upper decks are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide. We recommend contacting us to find the best time to travel.
Should the specified vessel become unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled.