About our Sunday Evening Cruise
Facilities On-Board M.V London Rose
- Two spacious, heated saloons with panoramic views.
- Limited booth seating & tables in the upper & lower saloons.
- Outdoor seating on the large top deck and smaller aft deck.
- Fully licensed bar serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks.
- Toilet facilities at the back of the lower saloon.
- 2-hour circular sightseeing tour departing Greenwich Pier.
- A river view of over 44 of London’s famous landmarks.
- Cruise beneath a number of London’s iconic bridges.
- A live commentary provided by our knowledgeable crew.
- A fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card*) & toilet facilities on-board.
Cruise Schedule, Sunday 5th May 2019
Greenwich Pier (Cutty Sark)
18:45 | Boarding
19:00 | Departure
21:00 | Return
London Rose’s saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. London Rose does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the outside decks and upper saloon are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide. We recommend contacting us to find the best time to travel.