About our Sunday Evening Cruise
We have been operating our 2-Hour Sunday Evening Cruise for over 30 years, it’s London’s oldest evening cruise & departs from Greenwich Pier (by the Cutty Sark) every Sunday from May – September. The cruise travels upriver from the Royal Borough of Greenwich, passing Docklands & underneath Tower Bridge before cruising through the City of London & City of Westminster. We travel as far as time & tide allow before turning & cruising back to Greenwich.
The cruise takes place on-board one of our passenger boats with comfortable indoor seating & a large open deck with outdoor seating. There is also a fully licensed bar & toilet facilities in the saloon. During the cruise a member of our crew will point out places of interest in the form of a commentary. We also have an audio guide available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Mandarin (Available through Wi-Fi, smart device & headphones are not provided).
During the cruise we pass more than 44 of London’s riverside landmarks including the Old Royal Naval College, the tea clipper Cutty Sark, Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the Shard, Tate Modern, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye & the Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament). We also cruise under a number of iconic bridges including, Tower Bridge, London Bridge & the Millennium Footbridge.
Facilities On-Board M.V London Rose
- Two spacious, heated saloons with panoramic views.
- Limited booth seating & tables in the upper & lower saloons.
- Outdoor seating on the large top deck and smaller aft deck.
- Fully licensed bar serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks.
- Toilet facilities at the back of the lower saloon.
- 2-hour circular sightseeing tour departing Greenwich Pier.
- Cruise past more than 44 of London’s famous landmarks including the London Eye, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral & the Shard.
- Cruise beneath a number of London’s iconic bridges including Tower Bridge, London Bridge & The Millennium Bridge.
- A live commentary provided by our knowledgeable crew.
- A fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card*) & toilet facilities on-board.
Cruise Schedule, Sunday 5th May 2019
Greenwich Pier (Cutty Sark)
18:15 | Boarding
18:30 | Departure
20:30 | Return
London Rose’s saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. London Rose does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the outside decks and upper saloon are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide. We recommend contacting us to find the best time to travel.