About our London Christmas Cruises
London Rose’s upper and lower saloons are fully heated with large panoramic windows, comfortable booth seating and tables. The lower saloon is home to a fully licensed bar serving festive favourites likes mulled wine and a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks. The bar accepts cash and card (minimum spend on card is £5) and drinks can be taken anywhere on board the vessel. Toilet facilities are located at the back of the lower saloon.
- 2-hour circular sightseeing tour departing Greenwich Pier.
- A river view of over 44 of London’s famous landmarks.
- Cruise beneath a number of London’s iconic bridges.
- A live commentary provided by our knowledgeable crew.
- A fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card*) & toilet facilities on-board.
Adult | £10 (16-59 years)
Senior | £8 (60+)
Child | £6 (6-15 Years)
Family Ticket | £27 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Infant | £0.00 (Children under the age of 6 cruise for free but due to limited passenger numbers infants must be declared when ordering tickets.)
17:45 | Boarding
18:00 | Departure
20:00 | Return