About our Battersea Park Fireworks Cruises
Avoid the crowds and join us for a 2.5-hour sightseeing & firework cruise through the heart of Central London. Our Battersea Park Fireworks Cruises depart Westminster Pier before traveling up-river past the sights of London.
The cruise takes place on-board one of our passenger boats with comfortable indoor seating & a large open deck with outdoor seating. There is also a fully licensed bar & toilet facilities in the saloon. During the cruise a member of our crew will point out places of interest in the form of a commentary. We also have an audio guide available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Mandarin (Available through Wi-Fi, smart device & headphones are not provided).
During the cruise we pass more than 44 of London’s riverside landmarks including the Old Royal Naval College, the tea clipper Cutty Sark, Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the Shard, Tate Modern, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye & the Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament). We also cruise under a number of iconic bridges including, Tower Bridge, London Bridge & the Millennium Footbridge.
The boat will stop at Chelsea Reach to view the magnificent Battersea Park Firework Display. After the firework display we will turn the boat and head back towards Central London. During the cruise our knowledgeable crew will provide a live commentary pointing out places of interest along the riverfront.
After the fireworks, we will continue down-river towards the Tower of London & Tower Bridge passing many of London’s famous landmarks. During the cruise our crew will provide a live commentary pointing out places of interest along the riverfront. After the cruise we will return to Westminster Pier to disembark.
Terms & Conditions:
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board.
- We do not classify our vessels as step-free or wheelchair accessible. Non-motorised wheelchairs can board using a wheelchair ramp however you will require assistance as the ramps from the shore to the pier & pier to the boat can be very steep. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate electric wheelchairs as their design prevents them from using our ramps. To help us provide the best service we require that wheelchair users notify us before booking tickets for public trips. If you would like to know more about our vessels & accessibility, please email us at email@example.com.
- Any fireworks display described is not provided by Viscount Cruises, if a display is cancelled Viscount Cruises Ltd. hold no responsibility. Should a display be cancelled we will operate a “sightseeing cruise”. Any view of a display is subject to navigation restrictions enforced by the Port Authority.
- Should the specified vessel become unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled.