About our Sunday Evening Cruise
We have been operating our 2-Hour Sunday Evening Cruise for over 30 years, it’s London’s oldest evening cruise & departs from Greenwich Pier (by the Cutty Sark) every Sunday from May – September. The cruise travels upriver from the Royal Borough of Greenwich, passing Docklands & underneath Tower Bridge before cruising through the City of London & City of Westminster. We travel as far as time & tide allow before turning & cruising back to Greenwich.
The cruise takes place on-board one of our passenger boats with comfortable indoor seating & a large open deck with outdoor seating. There is also a fully licensed bar & toilet facilities in the saloon. During the cruise a member of our crew will point out places of interest in the form of a commentary. We also have an audio guide available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Mandarin (Available through Wi-Fi, smart device & headphones are not provided).
During the cruise we pass more than 44 of London’s riverside landmarks including the Old Royal Naval College, the tea clipper Cutty Sark, Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the Shard, Tate Modern, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye & the Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament). We also cruise under a number of iconic bridges including, Tower Bridge, London Bridge & the Millennium Footbridge.
- Comfortable seating, heating & toilet facilities in the saloon.
- Outdoor seating on the large open deck.
- A fully licensed bar serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks.
(The bar accepts cash, card & contactless payments. Minimum spend on card / contactless is £5)
- Audio guide available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Mandarin.
(Available through Wi-Fi, smart device & headphones are not provided.)
Terms & Conditions:
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board.
- We do not classify our vessels as step-free or wheelchair accessible. Non-motorised wheelchairs can board using a wheelchair ramp however you will require assistance as the ramps from the shore to the pier & pier to the boat can be very steep. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate electric wheelchairs as their design prevents them from using our ramps. To help us provide the best service we require that wheelchair users notify us before booking tickets for public trips. If you would like to know more about our vessels & accessibility, please email us at email@example.com.
- Should the specified vessel become unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled.