New Year’s Eve Boat Parties & Charters
One of the best places in London to see the fireworks on New Year’s Eve is from a boat on the river Thames. We have numerous shared New Year’s Eve Boat Party Cruises and private charters to choose from.
Our 5-hour shared New Year’s Eve boat parties depart from Westminster Pier on-board large Class V passenger boats. All of our shared boat parties are £175 per person and include selected beers, ciders, wines, soft drinks, a cold finger buffet and a disco.
- 5-hour boat party on-board one of our Class V passenger boats.
- Limited seating in the heated saloon.
- Cold finger buffet, including vegetarian options (other diets catered for on prior request.)
- Selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks free from the bar.
- Festive décor on-board the boat.
- A live DJ playing music throughout the night.
- A river view of the midnight firework display.
M.V Churchill is our executive private launch available for charter on the River Thames on New Year’s Eve. Churchill is licensed to carry up to 12 passengers and will depart at 21:00 from a River Thames pier. During the cruise you will pass the sights of London for three hours before stopping at midnight to view the magnificent firework display.
M.V Cockney Sparrow is a traditional River Thames passenger boat and is available for private charter on New Year’s Eve.
On New Year’s Eve Cockney Sparrow can comfortably carry 45 passengers. The heated lower saloon is furnished with tables, chairs & cushioned bench seating. The saloon is also home to a fully licensed bar which will be serving a range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits & soft drinks.
The open top deck provides 360′ views of London and is the perfect place to watch the firework display at midnight.