Tower Bridge Quay (St. Katharine Pier) to Westminster Pier
A scenic cruise from Tower Bridge Quay to the City of Westminster.
Cruise from Tower Bridge Quay to Westminster Pier & explore the City of Westminster in your own time. The New Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament), London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Household Cavalry Museum, Imperial War Museum Churchill War Rooms, Trafalgar Square, National Gallery & National Portrait Gallery are all a short walk from Westminster Pier. After your visit return to Tower Bridge Quay by boat or make your own way back to the Tower via London Underground’s District & Circle Lines.
We operate regular services during the day & your tickets can be used on any sailing. Click the link below to check our timetable.
Please Note: We only call at Embankment Pier, Festival Pier & Bankside Pier on the journey downriver. On the journey upriver from Greenwich we only call at Tower Bridge Quay & Westminster Pier.
Your ticket is an Open Ticket & can be used on any sailing on your chosen route & date.
With a Return Ticket passengers can disembark at Westminster Pier & return to Tower Bridge Quay on a later sailing. Don’t forget to check our return times online & with our pier team on the day.
All of our cruises take place on-board spacious passenger boats with heated interiors & open decks.
Onboard Café Bars are open on Saturdays & Sundays serving hot drinks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks & light snacks. Some sailings between Monday & Friday may also have refreshments available. (Read More)
About the Cruise
Join us for a 40-Minute (Single) or 80-Minute (Return) trip from Tower Bridge Quay (St. Katharine Pier) to Westminster Pier. The cruise departs Tower Bridge Quay & cruises upriver through the City of London passing beneath iconic bridges & past famous landmarks before arriving at Westminster Pier.
The journey will take you past over 42 London landmarks including tower Bridge, the Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the Shard, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye & the New Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament).
* Passengers with return tickets may be required to change boat to return to Westminster Pier, View Our Timetable for more information.
- A 15-25 minute cruise from St. Katharine Pier by Tower Bridge to the City of Westminster. (Return Cruise: 1 Hour – 1 Hour & 20 Minute)
- Cruise past more than 42 of London’s famous landmarks including the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London & the Shard.
- Cruise beneath a number of London’s iconic bridges including Tower Bridge, London Bridge & The Millennium Bridge.
- Wi-Fi Audio Guide available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German & Mandarin. (Available on selected sailings, smart device & headphones are not provided, Read More)
Single: 15-25 Minutes
Return: 1 Hour – 1 Hour & 20 Minutes
Adult: Single: £10.75 / Return: £16.00
Child: Single: £7.00 / Return: £11.00
Senior: Single: £6.75 / Return: £10.25
Student: Single: £6.75 / Return: £10.25
Freedom: Single: £7.00 / Return: £11.00
Family (2 Adults + 3 Children): Single: £28.50 / Return: £36.90
Groups & Travel Trade
We offer group rates starting at -10% for groups of 10 or more passengers. Deductions are applied automatically at checkout.
Thames River Sightseeing operate cruises from Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, Bankside Pier, Tower Bridge Quay & Greenwich Pier.
Click the dropdown menu below to see all of our different routes.