Festive Sunday Evening Cruise
2-Hour Tours | 17:45 – 20:00
Sundays: 25th November – 16th December
London Rose’s upper and lower saloons are fully heated with large panoramic windows, comfortable booth seating and tables. The lower saloon is home to a fully licensed bar serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks. The bar accepts cash and card (minimum spend on card is £5) and drinks can be taken anywhere on board the vessel. Toilet facilities are located at the back of the lower saloon.
London Rose has a large open deck behind the upper saloon and a smaller aft deck, perfect for viewing the sights.
- Two spacious, heated saloons with panoramic views.
- Limited booth seating & tables in the upper & lower saloons.
- Outdoor seating on the large top deck and smaller aft deck.
- Fully licensed bar serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks.
- Toilet facilities at the back of the lower saloon.
London Rose’s saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. London Rose does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the outside decks and upper saloon are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide. We recommend contacting us to find the best time to travel.
Adult | £10 (16-59 years)
Senior | £8 (60+)
Child | £6 (6-15 Years)
Family Ticket | £27 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Infant | £0.00 (Children under the age of 6 cruise for free but due to limited passenger numbers infants must be declared when ordering tickets.)
- 2-hour circular sightseeing tour departing Greenwich Pier.
- A river view of over 44 of London’s famous landmarks.
- Cruise beneath a number of London’s iconic bridges.
- A live commentary provided by our knowledgeable crew.
- A fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card*) & toilet facilities on-board.
17:45 | Boarding
18:00 | Departure
20:00 | Return
Greenwich Pier is located on the South shore of the River Thames in the heart of maritime Greenwich. The pier is situated closely to a number of landmarks including the Tea Clipper Cutty Sark, Old Royal Naval College, National Maritime Museum & the Queens House.
*Terms & Conditions
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- Any description of food and drink that will be available is an outline of what is usually available on-board during the event, the food & drink available is subject to change without prior notice. Should a product become unavailable we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is found.
- The vessels saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. The vessel does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the upper decks are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide. We recommend contacting us to find the best time to travel.
- Should the specified vessel become unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled.