We may update our privacy policies from time to time, any changes we make will be shown on this page.
Viscount Cruises Ltd. (referred to as “Viscount Cruises”) operate ticketed cruises & private charters on the River Thames.
Our Company Registration Number is: 4290345 & our company is registered at:
Viscount Cruises Ltd. 12 Hatherley Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4DT.
Our operational addresses are:
Viscount Cruises, Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH
Viscount Cruises, Greenwich Pier, Cutty Sark Gardens, King William Walk, Greenwich, SE10 9HT.
Our website address is: https://www.viscountcruises.co.uk
Telephone | 0208 305 0300
Open | Monday – Sunday | 09:00 – 19:00
Email – Enquiries |
Email – Tickets & Support |
Viscount Cruises promises to respect any personal data you share with us, or that we get from other organisations and keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your data and not do anything you would not reasonably expect.
Information You Give Us:
- When you make a booking with us for boat hire, we will ask you for your personal information in order for us
to process your booking.
Personal Information We Collect May Include:
- Title, first name, last name;
- Name of organisation if booking on behalf of a company
- Postal address, email address and phone numbers
- Bank or credit card details in respect of payment
We Collect This Personal Information When Complete Forms On Our Websites, Or When You Correspond With Us By Telephone Or Email.
- Information you give to third parties
We May Also Collect Personal Data From The Following Third Parties:
- Other trade partners who you book through such as caterers or event organizers.
- By using CCTV, to prevent and detect crime and to keep people who visit and work on our boats or at our piers safe and secure.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- This website uses Google Analytics in order to analyse the data but we do not collect any personal information. We use this tool to understand how our visitors are using and interacting with our website and apps. This analysis helps us to make improvements to our web services and your online experience.
- If you are a social media user, we will use certain social media tools as part of our relationship with you. These include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.