Shared New Year's Eve Boat Parties
Thursday 31st December 2020
About Our Shared New Year's Eve Boat Parties
Our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are a great value way to enjoy New Year’s Eve in London. This year our shared cruises will depart from Westminster Pier on Victoria Embankment, tickets are just £185.00 & include selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks. Tickets for our flagship, M.V Avontuur IV also include a finger buffet.
Our cruises take place on-board comfortable party boats with indoor & outdoor seating, heating & a river view of the midnight firework display (Please Note: The Mayor of London’s Firework Display will not take place on 31st December 2020). The boats will be tastefully decorated with festive decorations and twinkling Christmas lighting creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere on-board. The interior spaces are heated and feature fully licensed bars serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, & soft drinks all included in the ticket price (spirits, sparkling wine & Champagne are available for purchase).
Tickets for our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties sell out year after year, we recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
A live DJ will be playing music on the dance floor throughout the evening where you can dance the night away. At midnight, you can head outside to the open deck to marvel at the midnight firework display and welcome the New Year in style.
- 5-hour boat party on-board a large, heated party boat.
- Selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks free from the bar.
- Festive décor on-board the boat.
- A live DJ playing music throughout the night.
Our New Year's Eve Fleet
Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
*Terms & Conditions
- We do have limited seating in the saloon but due to the nature of this cruise we are unable guarantee a seat or a table for our guests.
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board. There is a fully licensed bar on-board where a range of alcoholic & soft drinks are available. Our bars accept Cash, Card & Contactless payments, while we cruise the River Thames our card machines may lose signal. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- The Finger Buffet is suitable for vegetarians, other diets can be catered for on prior request (please inform us when booking your tickets). If an item on the menu is not available, we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative. Guests are also welcome to bring snacks if they desire.
- The New Year’s Eve Firework Display is organised by the Mayor of London, in the unlikely event of a cancellation Viscount Cruises Ltd. & it’s partners hold no responsibility. In the event of a cancellation (in advance or during the cruise) each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- In the unlikely event that the vessel specified is unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled. In the event of a cancellation each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- Due to the increased number of boats operating on New Year’s Eve we are unable to return to collect latecomers, in the event that a guest misses the boat refunds will not be given.
Our 5-Hour Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are just £185.00 per guest. All cruises include selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks. Our flagship, M.V Avontuur IV also includes selected house spirits & a cold finger buffet.