Shared New Year's Eve Boat Parties
About Our Shared New Year's Eve Boat Parties
Our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are a great value way to enjoy New Year’s Eve in London. This year our shared cruises will depart from Westminster Pier on Victoria Embankment, tickets are just £180.00 & include selected beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks (spirits, Champagne & snacks are available to purchase on board).
Our cruises take place on-board comfortable party boats with indoor & outdoor seating, heating & a river view of the midnight firework display. The boats will be tastefully decorated with festive decorations and twinkling Christmas lighting creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere on-board. The interior spaces are heated and feature fully licensed bars serving a wide range of beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks all included in the ticket price (spirits & Champagne are available for purchase).
A live DJ will be playing music on the dance floor throughout the evening where you can dance the night away. At midnight, you can head outside to the open deck to marvel at the midnight firework display and welcome the New Year in style.
During the cruise we will pass countless London landmarks including the London Eye, New Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament) & the Tower of London. We will also pass London’s famous bridges, including those that have been lit by the Illuminated River Project. After the cruise we will return to Westminster Pier to disembark. Tickets for our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties sell out year after year, we recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- 5-hour boat party on-board a large, heated party boat.
- A river view of the midnight firework display.
- Selected beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks free from the bar.
- Festive décor on-board the boat.
- A live DJ playing music throughout the night.
Our New Year's Eve Fleet
Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
*Terms & Conditions
- We do have limited seating in the saloon but due to the nature of this cruise we are unable guarantee a seat or a table for our guests.
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board. There is a fully licensed bar on-board where a range of alcoholic & soft drinks are available. Our bars accept Cash, Card & Contactless payments, while we cruise the River Thames our card machines may lose signal. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- The New Year’s Eve Firework Display is organised by the Mayor of London, in the unlikely event of a cancellation Viscount Cruises Ltd. & it’s partners hold no responsibility. In the event of a cancellation (in advance or during the cruise) each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- In the unlikely event that the vessel specified is unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled. In the event of a cancellation each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- Due to the increased number of boats operating on New Year’s Eve we are unable to return to collect latecomers, in the event that a guest misses the boat refunds will not be given.
Our 5-Hour Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are just £180.00 per guest.
Our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are our most popular event of the year & sell out year after year. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.