Shared New Year's Eve Boat Parties
About Our Shared New Year's Eve Boat Parties
New Year’s Eve is one of the most celebrated nights of the year & a cruise on the River Thames is the perfect way to see in the New Year. Our sell-out Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties bring guests back year after year. This year tickets are £180.00 per person & include a 5-Hour Boat Party with a live DJ, light buffet, a range of beers, wines, soft drinks, hot drinks & mulled wine (spirits, Champagne & snacks are available to purchase on board). All of our New Year’s Eve cruise take place on comfortable, heated party boats decorated with festive garlands & twinkling Christmas lighting creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere on board. Our boats have a limited amount of indoor seating (we do not recommend our cruises for passengers with reduced mobility), large open decks, a fully licensed bar & a dance floor.
During the cruise we will pass countless London landmarks including the London Eye, New Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament) & the Tower of London. We will also pass London’s famous bridges, including those that have been lit by the Illuminated River Project. After the cruise we will return to Westminster Pier to disembark. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
(We do not recommend our cruises for passengers with reduced mobility or passengers who are unable to stand for long periods of time)
- 5-hour boat party on-board a large, heated party boat.
- Selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks free from the bar.
- Festive décor on-board the boat.
- A live DJ playing music throughout the night.
Our New Year's Eve Fleet
Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
*Terms & Conditions
- We do have limited seating in the saloon but due to the nature of this cruise we are unable guarantee a seat or a table for our guests.
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board. There is a fully licensed bar on-board where a range of alcoholic & soft drinks are available. Our bars accept Cash, Card & Contactless payments, while we cruise the River Thames our card machines may lose signal. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- The Finger Buffet is suitable for vegetarians, other diets can be catered for on prior request (please inform us when booking your tickets). If an item on the menu is not available, we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative. Guests are also welcome to bring snacks if they desire.
- The New Year’s Eve Firework Display is organised by the Mayor of London, in the unlikely event of a cancellation Viscount Cruises Ltd. & it’s partners hold no responsibility. In the event of a cancellation (in advance or during the cruise) each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- In the unlikely event that the vessel specified is unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled. In the event of a cancellation each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- Due to the increased number of boats operating on New Year’s Eve we are unable to return to collect latecomers, in the event that a guest misses the boat refunds will not be given.
Our 5-Hour Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are just £180.00 per guest. All cruises include a light buffet & a range of refreshments.
Our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are our most popular event of the year & sell out year after year. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.