Terms & Conditions
A 90% refund on your order is available before the deadlines stated below. 10% of the order total is retained to cover admin costs. Refunds requested after the deadline are at the discretion of Viscount Cruises Ltd & may not be fulfilled. Please take the time to read the Terms & Conditions for your cruise, these are shown below.
Thames River Sightseeing | 48 Hours before the cruise date.
Sunday Evening Cruise | 24 Hours before the departure time.
Shared New Year’ Eve Boat Parties | 31st October.
Thames River Sightseeing
Thames River Sightseeing tickets are refundable until 48-Hours before the cruise date. Refund requests made after this time are at the discretion of Viscount Cruises. Thames River Sightseeing can accept manual wheelchairs but due to the nature of the fleet we cannot accept electric wheelchairs. Some vessels are not step-free & will require passengers to use unassisted stairs when boarding. For more information about accessibility please email: email@example.com, or call: 0207 936 4097.
Shared New Year's Eve Boat Parties
- Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Party tickets are refundable until the 31st October. Refund requests made after this date are at the discretion of Viscount Cruises.
- We do have limited seating in the saloon but due to the nature of this cruise we are unable guarantee a seat or a table for our guests.
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board. There is a fully licensed bar on-board where a range of alcoholic & soft drinks are available. Our bars accept Cash, Card & Contactless payments, while we cruise the River Thames our card machines may lose signal. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- The Finger Buffet is suitable for vegetarians, other diets can be catered for on prior request (please inform us when booking your tickets). If an item on the menu is not available, we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative. Guests are also welcome to bring snacks if they desire.
- The New Year’s Eve Firework Display is organised by the Mayor of London, in the unlikely event of a cancellation Viscount Cruises Ltd. & it’s partners hold no responsibility. In the event of a cancellation (in advance or during the cruise) each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- In the unlikely event that the vessel specified is unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled. In the event of a cancellation each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- Due to the increased number of boats operating on New Year’s Eve we are unable to return to collect latecomers, in the event that a guest misses the boat refunds will not be given.
At Viscount Cruises we have been hosting party cruises & private charters on the River Thames for over 30 years. Our versatile Class V party boats are perfect for a wide range of corporate & private events.