Feste in Barca di Capodanno Condivise, M.V London Rose
A 5-Hour Party Cruise with a DJ, the best views of London & inclusive beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks.*
Our New Year’s Eve boat parties are the best place to see in the New Year. With a DJ, fully licensed bar serving beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks & the best view of London’s sights you are sure to have a night to remember.
Informazioni Sulla Crociera
Our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are a great value way to enjoy New Year’s Eve in London. This year our shared cruises will depart from Westminster Pier on Victoria Embankment, tickets are just £180.00 & include selected beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks (spirits, Champagne & snacks are available to purchase on board).
Our cruises take place on-board comfortable party boats with indoor & outdoor seating, heating & a river view of the midnight firework display. The boats will be tastefully decorated with festive decorations and twinkling Christmas lighting creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere on-board. The interior spaces are heated and feature fully licensed bars serving a wide range of beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks all included in the ticket price (spirits & Champagne are available for purchase).
Un DJ dal vivo suonerà musica sulla pista da ballo per tutta la sera, dove potrai ballare tutta la notte. A mezzanotte, puoi uscire sul ponte all'aperto per ammirare lo spettacolo pirotecnico di mezzanotte e dare il benvenuto al nuovo anno con stile.
During the cruise we will pass countless London landmarks including the London Eye, New Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament) & the Tower of London. We will also pass London’s famous bridges, including those that have been lit by the Illuminated River Project. After the cruise we will return to Westminster Pier to disembark. Tickets for our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties sell out year after year, we recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
Punti Salienti Della Crociera
- Festa in barca di 5 ore a bordo della M.V London Rose.
- Selected beers, ciders, house wine & sofr drinks free from the bar.
- Decorazioni festive a bordo della barca.
- Un DJ dal vivo che suona musica per tutta la notte.
- Una vista sul fiume dei monumenti di Londra.
Sunday 31st December 2023
19:45 | Imbarco
20:00 | Partenza
00:45 | Ritorno
Prezzi del Biglietto
Adult (18+ Years): £180.00
Child (5-17 Years): £180.00
About London Rose
London Rose is a 2-story vessel with an interior split between two decks. The upper and lower saloons are fully heated with large panoramic windows, comfortable booth seating and tables.
The lower saloon is home to a fully licensed bar serving a wide range of free beer, cider, house wine & soft drinks (spirits, Champagne & snacks are available for purchase). The bar accepts cash and card & drinks can be taken anywhere on board the vessel.
The dance floor is located at the front of the lower saloon and the toilet facilities are located at the rear. London Rose has two open spaces, a large upper deck behind the upper saloon and a smaller aft deck.
Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
*Terms & Conditions
- We do have limited seating in the saloon but due to the nature of this cruise we are unable guarantee a seat or a table for our guests.
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- Unfortunately our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties are not suitable for wheelchair users & are not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board. There is a fully licensed bar on-board where a range of alcoholic & soft drinks are available. Our bars accept Cash, Card & Contactless payments, while we cruise the River Thames our card machines may lose signal. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- The New Year’s Eve Firework Display is organised by the Mayor of London, in the unlikely event of a cancellation Viscount Cruises Ltd. & it’s partners hold no responsibility. In the event of a cancellation (in advance or during the cruise) each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- In the unlikely event that the vessel specified is unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled. In the event of a cancellation each guest will be contacted through the lead booker with more information.
- Due to the increased number of boats operating on New Year’s Eve we are unable to return to collect latecomers, in the event that a guest misses the boat refunds will not be given.