About our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties
Our 5-hour shared New Year’s Eve boat parties depart from Westminster Pier on-board large Class V passenger boats. All of our shared boat parties are £160 per person and include selected beers, ciders, wines, soft drinks, a cold finger buffet and a disco.
The boats will be tastefully decorated with festive decorations and twinkling Christmas lighting creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere on-board. The interior spaces are heated and feature fully licensed bars serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines, & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine & Champagne are available for purchase).
A live DJ will be playing music on the dance floor throughout the evening where you can dance the night away. The finger buffet will be served in the saloon where you can relax and take in the sights of Central London’s greatest landmarks as we cruise through the city.
At midnight, you can head outside to the open deck to marvel at the midnight firework display and welcome the New Year in style.
- 5-hour boat party on-board one of our class V passenger boats.
- Limited seating in the heated saloon.
- Cold finger buffet, including vegetarian options (other diets catered for on prior request.)
- Selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks free from the bar.
- Festive décor on-board the boat.
- A live DJ playing music throughout the night.
- A river view of the midnight firework display.
About M.V London Rose
London Rose is a 2-story vessel with an interior split between two decks. The upper and lower saloons are fully heated with large panoramic windows, comfortable booth seating and tables.
The lower saloon is home to a fully licensed bar serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine, Champagne & snacks are available for purchase). The bar accepts cash and card (minimum spend on card is £5) and drinks can be taken anywhere on board the vessel.
The dance floor is located at the front of the lower saloon and the toilet facilities are located at the rear.
London Rose has two open spaces, a large upper deck behind the upper saloon and a smaller aft deck.
Facilities On-Board M.V London Rose
- A 2-story vessel with heated saloons.
- Limited booth seating & tables in the upper & lower saloons.
- Standing space on the large open top deck and smaller aft deck.
- Fully licensed bar serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine, Champagne & snacks are available for purchase).
- Dance floor at the front of the lower saloon.
- Toilet facilities at the back of the lower saloon.
The vessels saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. The vessel does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the upper decks are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide.
M.V London Rose (Sold Out) | £160.00 Per Person (Over 25’s)
19:45 | Boarding
20:00 | Departure
00:45 | Return