Sunday Evening Cruise Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to our Sunday Evening Cruises from Greenwich Pier. The following Terms & Conditions are subject to change at Viscount Cruises discretion.
- Sunday Evening Cruise tickets are refundable until 24-Hours before the cruise date. Refund requests made after this time are at the discretion of Viscount Cruises.
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is brought on-board.
- We do not classify our vessels as step-free or wheelchair accessible. Non-motorised wheelchairs can board using a wheelchair ramp however you will require assistance as the ramps from the shore to the pier & pier to the boat can be very steep. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate electric wheelchairs as their design prevents them from using our ramps. To help us provide the best service we require that wheelchair users notify us before booking tickets for public trips. If you would like to know more about our vessels & accessibility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should the specified vessel become unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled.
Nuestros cruceros de 2 horas los domingos por la noche cuestan solo £ 10.00 por adulto, £ 8.00 para concesiones y £ 6.00 para niños. Salimos del embarcadero Greenwich (Cutty Sark) para un viaje de ida y vuelta de 2 horas con asientos en el interior y al aire libre, calefacción, un bar con licencia completa y baños.