© All rights reserved.
Sunday Evening Cruise
About our Sunday Evening Cruises
London Rose’s upper and lower saloons are fully heated with large panoramic windows, comfortable booth seating and tables. The lower saloon is home to a fully licensed bar serving festive favourites likes mulled wine and a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks. The bar accepts cash and card (minimum spend on card is £5) and drinks can be taken anywhere on board the vessel. Toilet facilities are located at the back of the lower saloon.
- 2-hour circular sightseeing tour departing Greenwich Pier.
- A river view of over 44 of London’s famous landmarks.
- Cruise beneath a number of London’s iconic bridges.
- A live commentary provided by our knowledgeable crew.
- A fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card*) & toilet facilities on-board.
Adult | £10 (16-59 years)
Senior | £8 (60+)
Child | £6 (6-15 Years)
Family Ticket | £27 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Infant | £0 (Children under the age of 6 cruise for free but due to limited passenger numbers all infants will require an infant ticket.)
Sundays: May, June, July, August & September
18:45 | Boarding
19:00 | Departure
21:00 | Return